1st: Ground beef with vegies
- 1/4 kg ground beef
- 1/4 kg ground pork (optional)
- 1 pc. potato
- 1 pc. carrot
- 1 pc. red bell pepper
- 1 head garlic
- 1 pc. onion
- fish sauce
- optional: sesame oil & liquid seasoning
- for garnish: onion leaks
1.) Melt some butter in a pan.
2.) Saute garlic, onion & tomatoes
3.) Wait for the potatoes to be cooked and slightly crispy before adding them.
4.) Then add the carrots
5.) Add the red bell peppers
6.) Pour little sesame oil for extra flavor
7.) Then, cover the pan for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
8.) Stir in the ground beef and fish sauce.
9.) You can also add some liquid seasoning
10.) Before serving, allow it to cook for a few minutes.
You can now enjoy a simple and delectable meal made with ground beef!ヽ(♡‿♡)ノ
2nd: Fried Rice (with ground beef & vegies)
- Spam or meat loaf
- Left over rice
- Soy sauce
- a pinch of sugar
- Cook the spam in a pan with some butter.
- Add the onion leaks
- Add the scramble eggs
- The ground beef with vegies
- Then add the left over rice
- Pour some soy sauce
- Then a pinch of sugar
VIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLA! Fried rice or you can call it Chao Fan! Chowking beke nemen! Charot (¬‿¬)
3rd: Ground beef with tomato sauce
Additional Ingredients in Ground beef with vegies:
- Tomato Sauce
- Add some seasoning; fish sauce, soy sauce, salt & pepper (your choice)
2 easy steps:
- First, add the ground beef and vegetables; second, add the tomato sauce; and finally, wait for it to boil and cook!
I’ts done! 〔´∇｀〕
4th: Another way to cook fried rice
or, as I liked to call it, Fried Rice without Eggs
Follow the same steps as the previous fried rice recipe, except leave out the eggs.
“A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe.”
– Thomas Keller